Results for the Council of Ohio Audubon Chapters (COAC) Participant Survey for the COAC Annual Meeting & 50 Year Anniversary on March 3, 2019.
How likely is it that you would recommend COAC Meetings & Quarterly Workshops to a friend or colleague?
- 28% said, ‘Extremely likely’.
Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with COAC meeting activities?
- 60.61% said, ‘Very satisfied’.
Which of the following words would you use to describe meeting sessions and field activities? Select all that apply.
- 28.84% said, ‘High Quality’ and 55.76% said, ‘Useful’.
How well do meeting topics meet your needs?
- 48.48% said, ‘Very well’.
How would you rate the quality of the meeting?
- 65.62% said, ‘High quality’.
How would you rate the value for money of the meeting?
- 55.88% said, ‘Excellent’ and 35.29% said, ‘Above average’.
How responsive have we been to your questions or concerns about COAC planning?
- 42.42% said, ‘Very responsive’.
How long have you been engaged in COAC activities?
- 48.48% said, ‘This was my first workshop’.
How likely are you to attend a COAC activity again?
- 41.17% said, ‘Very likely’.
The meeting had 50 registrants and 46 attendees. This survey was completed by 33 attendees. 35% of attendees were first time attendees who said they are 56% ‘Very likely’ to attend a COAC workshop again.